Jackson Polycarbonate Face Shield
Jackson Polycarbonate Face Shield. Available in IR/UV 3.0 and IR/UV 5.0.
Jackson Safety F20 polycarbonate face shields are designed for protection against high heat applications and flying debris. They are ideal for heavy industrial manufacturing and high impact working areas.
- D3 rating for splash protection
- Excellent flexibility even in low-temperature environments
- Protective eyewear should be worn under face shields at all times
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 for high impact protection and is CSA Z94.3 compliant when used with any Jackson Safety headgear
- 15.5″ x 8″
- Optical-grade .060″ Thick Polycarbonate Shield
- Large size provides additional protection from top, bottom, and sides
- Provides superior secondary impact protection and increased scratched resistance
- Pairs with Jackson 170-SB headgear
- 12 per carton
29087 Clear – Shape D, 29109 Clear – Shape E, 29062 Clear – Shape T