POUGHKEEPSIE (845) 473-3357
LAKE KATRINE (845) 336-8680
Cryo Weld Services
Welding machines, plasma machines, torches, regulators and more are repaired by authorized repair facilities. Our preventative maintenance and warranty packages are also available.
High-Pressure Cylinder Maintenance
Cylinders are required to be tested and recertified every five or ten years depending on the type of cylinder, and we can take the hassle out of this process with our hydrostatic and ultrasonic inspection services. Our hydrostatic inspection includes an expansion test, internal and external visual inspection, cleaning, and valve replacement.
We offer ultrasonic inspection as a preferred testing method for high-end specialty gas cylinders as content doesn't have to be drained. Ultrasonic tests are highly accurate and they measure the thickness of the cylinder walls to make sure they meet requirements as well as identify any small problems such as cracks or corrosion.
Our 24-hour emergency pick-up is available for gas services including:
- Industrial gases such as oxygen and acetylene for cutting and heating
- MIG & TIG Welding Gases such as argon, co2 and laser mixes
- Helium gases for party stores
- Beergas and carbon dioxide for bars and restaurants
- Propane for temporary heat, barbeque grills or fork lifts
Fire Extinguisher Inspection
Maintenance and inspection of all fire extinguishers for a home or business is very important, it keeps you and your property protected when it's needed most.
New York State requires that Fire Extinguishers in buildings and vehicles used for commercial purposes be inspected by a trained professional at least once a year with a proper inspection tag affixed and the maintenance be conducted when necessary specifically at 6 Year Maintenance and Hydrostatic Test intervals.
We currently provide Fire Extinguisher service to a variety of customers from small businesses to large institutions and Fortune 500 companies throughout New York State. We perform 6 Year Maintenance and refill fire extinguishers at the customer's location on our state of the art service fleet. This ensures minimal business disruption and does not leave any location without fire protection. Our Technicians are certified by the NFPA and NYS as well as MHSA. We are an authorized Badger Fire Extinguisher distributor.
- Properly located, sized, and specifically typed for your home or facility
- Full, charged, sealed, tagged and ready for use
- Examination for obvious physical damage, corrosion, leakage, readable instructions or clogged nozzle
- In compliance with NFPA standards
- Repair or replace extinguishers when necessary
- Conduct 6 Year Maintenance and Hydrostatic Testing of fire extinguishers at necessary intervals
- Perform monthly "quick checks" which can save you the time and money in Human Resources
- Mount fire extinguishers at proper height and location with needed signage
- Test and service emergency lighting.
- Perform initial site analysis for fire extinguisher placement during construction or remodeling
Copyright © 2020 Cryo Weld Corporation