Bobcat™ 225 with Remote Start/Stop
Take control, reduce noise and lower operating costs with Remote Start/Stop, standard on Bobcat 225 welder/generators. Easily turn your machine on and off remotely, so it only runs when you need it. Get more done with each tank of fuel, extend time between maintenance intervals and work without the hassle of walking back to your machine. The Bobcat 225 welder/generator is great for stick welding and generator power. Designed for farm/ranch, maintenance and repair operations, work trucks and use as a stand-alone generator.
- Remote Start/Stop fob
NEW Remote Start/Stop
- Simple: One button to start and stop the Bobcat.
- Durable: Tough and water-resistant with a three-year warranty.
- Two-Way Communication: After start or stop command is received by the Bobcat, the fob lights up and beeps.
Designed for Reliability
- Copper windings and iron generator components for a quality-built machine
- Lugged — not soldered — heavy internal leads for better field durability
- Superior cooling technology for maximum performance and engine life
- Protective doors to cover the weld studs and receptacles as required by OSHA and CSA for jobsite safety
- Lift hook integrated into the center frame, which bolts to the machine’s base for greater durability
Small, Light Design
- Oil checks that can be performed easily through the top of the machine by the access door
- Toolless panels that allow for quick access
- Single-side fuel fill and oil drain/filter
- Weld leads