Syncrowave® 210 TIG MIG Spoolmate™ 150 Package
The easy-to-use Syncrowave® 210 provides legacy arc performance that allows you to expand your capabilities with an all-in-one package.
- Syncrowave® 210
- 10 ft. (3 m) primary cord with MVP™ plugs for 120 V (219261) and 240 V (219258)
- 12 ft. (3.8 m) Weldcraft™ A-150 TIG torch with Dinse style connector
- 12 ft. (3.8 m) work cable with clamp and Dinse style connector
- 12 ft. (3.8 m) stick electrode holder with Dinse style connector
- RFCS-14 HD remote foot control
- Regulator/flow gauge and gas hose
- Quick Reference Guide
- 4-Pin to 14-pin connector
- Spoolmate™ 150 Series spool gun (#301 272)
Why Buy 2 When 1 Will Do?
5 Amp TIG Capability
Pro-Set™ Feature (TIG)
Eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience, and confidence of preset controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display.
- AC Balance Adjustability (TIG): Provides adjustable oxide removal which is essential for creating the highest quality aluminum welds.
- Pulse Capability (TIG): Pulse feature ranging from 0 – 150 pulses per second for increasing puddle agitation, arc stability, and travel speeds while reducing heat input and distortion.
6010 Stick Electrode Capability
Low Power Draw
Use it on 120 AND 240 Volt Input Power
Built-in Running Gear